V. Intimation of Meaning
from the book The Inner Look
The third day.
1. At times I have anticipated events that later took place.
2. At times I have grasped a distant thought.
3. At times I have described places I have never been.
4. At times I have recounted exactly what took place in my absence.
5. At times an immense joy has surprised me.
6. At times a total comprehension has overwhelmed me.
7. At times a perfect communion with everything has filled me with ecstasy.
8. At times I have broken through my reveries and seen reality in a new way.
9. At times I have seen something for the first time, yet recognized it as though I had seen it before.
…And all this has made me think. It is clear to me that without these experiences I could not have emerged from the non-meaning.
download: V. Intimation of Meaning.pdf