The Inner Look - V. Intimation of Meaning
Some non-habitual mental phenomena.
Download MP3: Inner look - chapter 05.mp3
The third day.
- At times I have anticipated events that later took place.
- At times I have grasped a distant thought.
- At times I have described places I have never been.
- At times I have recounted exactly what took place in my absence.
- At times an immense joy has surprised me.
- At times a total comprehension has overwhelmed me.
- At times a perfect communion with everything has filled me with ecstasy.
- At times I have broken through my reveries and seen reality in a new way.
- At times I have seen something for the first time, yet recognized it as though I had seen it before.
…And all this has made me think. It is clear to me that without these experiences I could not have emerged from the non-meaning.
Soundmanager2 © 2007 Scott Schiller - schillmania.com